About The Writer

Kathryn Frumberg

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Worried I Will Not Be

When I'm feeling low, a person I need, to help me through the pain
When I'm feeling low, a person I need, to show the sun through the pouring rain
When I'm feeling low, a person I need, to make it through the night
When I'm feeling low, a person I need, to not give up this fight

When I'm feeling low, a person I need, I look around and what do I see
But the power from the familiar eyes that happen to belong to me
When I'm feeling low, a person I need, I am comforted by this fact
That even at my darkest hour, I will always have my back

So when I'm feeling low, I have this thought to set me free
That in this life, the most important person happens to be me
And if ever I feel lonely, worried I will not be
Cause when I'm feeling low, she'll always be with me