About The Writer

Kathryn Frumberg

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Round I Go

Days to weeks to months for years
boys to romance to love to tears
round and round and round I go
another ride on that merry-go

While it seemed at first I did not know
for the knowledge of foresight had no show
so tired and weak I felt so low
but round and round and round I'd go

With each old ride I left a path
marked of experience that will forever last
and looking back, I've learned to see
how the consequence of hindsight needs to be

Days to weeks to months for years
boys to romance to love, those fears
for everyone needs to go through that pain
sometimes you need to be crazy to ever be sane

Round and round and round I go
another ride on this merry-go
when suddenly I smile becuase I look up to see
that familiar change of those leaves on that tree